CORPORATE WELLNESS INITIATIVES
Much of your company’s success depends on the health of your employees.
Did you know:
- Studies show that a healthy employee is a more productive employee!
- Employees who exercise for at least 30 minutes, three times a week, are 15 percent more likely to have higher job performance and take fewer sick days.
- Medical issues related to obesity cost their employers 73.1 billion a year and file twice the number of workers compensation claims.
That’s why we want to make sure that your workplace helps you maintain and even improves your employees health. Good health is a resource that helps us all meet our goals. We strongly believe that the everyday choices we make can help us live healthier happier lives, both at work and at home.
Let us know if you would like more info on Corporate Wellness Initiatives with Northern RI Strength and Conditioning
Corporate Wellness Possibilities
- Company Discounts for services at our location, including group classes, yoga classes, personal training, small group training and personalized nutrition.
- Group Training Classes at your Business– We will bring the equipment and coach to you, and run a 30-45 minute full body workout during lunch or at the end of the workday.
- Nutrition Education and Challenges- We can run on site seminars, as well as remotely run nutrition challenges for your employees, with daily accountability and education, helping your employees gain a better understanding of their health and how they can control it.
- Complete Health Scans– Full non-invasive body composition analysis using our In Body 570, so your employees have a greater understanding of their current health status.
- Running Programs – Running at lunch is a common office activity, so we will provide an experienced coach to answer questions, help refine technique, set running routes, and lead weekly runs. This is a low key, high impact benefit to your employees.
- Mobility Workshops – The number of “workplace injuries” that stem directly from desk sitting and computer use has been drastically on the rise. Even with the use of standing desks and ergonomically correct equipment, employees still tend to have mobility issues stemming from work that directly impact their lives. Our mobility workshops help correct the tightness and posture issues that occur in the workplace.
Come see what a great Corporate Wellness Program can do for both the health of your employees and your company’s bottom line.
We would like to offer your company a day to come out and check out our facility, partake in a workout, if you wish, and introduce to you our Corporate Wellness Program. Our program will help all that attend increase their knowledge about health matters, explore fun ways to eat healthier, improve their level of physical fitness and more. see what a great Corporate Wellness Program can do for both the health of your
employees and your company’s bottom line.